1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Icedragon unable to load websites properly

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Sanaonyx, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanaonyx

Sanaonyx Thread Starter

I use icedragon for security reasons in conjunction with Comodo Internet Security for a long time.

Except from last 2 days I am unable to open a few websites properly, especially
    -> OLX website, which I use for my business &
    -> Facebook.
    -> I am unable to see gmail unless I shift to "Load Basic HTML(for slow internet connections)". I never needed to do it unless this problem occured. My internet is fine(As per Pakistan)!

Temporary Solution:
    However if I use sandbox service of my internet security, not only I am able to use these websites, but I am able to log in to them and do my routine work without any hindrance, but certainly I face all restrictions of a sandbox(for example I cannot download any file).

Fixes I Tried:

I not only uninstalled software(without my profile being removed), but also removed it's registries using "Power Uninstaller" by Iobit Advanced System Care Pro. Then I rebooted by computer. Then reinstalled it using freshly downloaded installer by the said company but the problem persists and is irritating!

Objective of this Post:
    I don't want to change my browser, but Comodo Dragon doesn't seems to have this problem.
    Admin please help, and help fast!

Attached Files:

2. Sanaonyx

Sanaonyx Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1129167

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice