Solved: IconPackager problem...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jag11

I think I installed IconPackager last last month, but I didn't realized that it was already expired [the trial period is over]. I noticed it when I clicked on the shortcut.. it said, IconPackager is already expired blah blah........ and then it asked me if I would like to change the icons to default, and I clicked "NO", knowing that the icons I used will stay even if I uninstall IconPackager. Then uninstalled IconPackager. And the problem now is, the icons are now turning to blank. And I don't know how to set it to Windows XP's default. What do I do?

Jag11

junker,

It's not working... I'm sorry.. are there any other ways?

Jag11

This problem is going bigger and bigger..

First, the ".txt" and ".jpg" files are the only blank icons, and now, there's some icons on the control panel that are going blank, "Scheduled Tasks", "Printers and Faxes", "Network Connections", "Fonts", and "Administrative Tools".

If you don't know the what the blank icons look like, I'll attach an image on this post.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online