Solved: Icons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

toneyx

How can I convert my folders (i.e. thumbanails, tiles) to default icons in the view menu globally? I'm sick and tired of changing thumbnails and tiles to icons in every folders in my hard drive. Thanks.

Make the desired view settings in any folder.
Click tools/folder options, View tab.
Click on the button "Same settings for all folders" (or something like that).

Also, you may check the 3rd special setting checkbox, which is something like "Remember settings of each folder"

toneyx

Malacka said:
Make the desired view settings in any folder.
Click tools/folder options, View tab.
Click on the button "Same settings for all folders" (or something like that).

Also, you may check the 3rd special setting checkbox, which is something like "Remember settings of each folder"
There's no "Same settings for all folder" in the menu. Remember setting of each folder is checked by default.

toneyx said:
There's no "Same settings for all folder" in the menu. Remember setting of each folder is checked by default.
Set a folder to the details view > click tools > folder options > view tab > click Apply to all folders and click ok.

Sorry, my Windows is not English, and I can only guess, how the menu options and buttons look like in English Windows. Mike has the truth.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online