1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: IE 6 will not open

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by donnj, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donnj

donnj Thread Starter

IE 6 will not open when I have rebooted and cannot get the application to open from the icon on the desktop or program list. when I attempt to open the application get a mircrosoft error mesage the message prompts to send or dont send (report) the error. when either option is selected the result is the same. the session closes attached is a screen shot of the error in .doc format

2. blues_harp28

blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

3. donnj

donnj Thread Starter

Thanks Method #4 in the 1st link did the trick. Total "i coulda had a V-8" moment for me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752261

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice