1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ie 8 and remembering the last folder to save to

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by joedakota, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joedakota

joedakota Thread Starter

Using Vista and IE 8; how to we get the setting whereby when we save a web page it will remember the last folder saved to when adding a Favorite. I want save a web page to a favorite; then navigate to another page and then save that page to the same folder of the previous save; but I have to click Add to Favorites and re-navigate to the desired folder every time. My friend using IE is able to save one; then another, then another, but the folder she first saved one to in that session appears automatically without the need for re-naviigating to the desired folder each time. Any ideas? thanks.

2. huggie54

huggie54

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1078661

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice