Solved: IE reinstalling

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

silverhalo

I am not sure this is the right forum for my question. If not, please move it to the appropriate forum.

My question: my IE8 was corrupted so I went to MS site and attempted to download the latest IE. MS indicated that I already have the latest version so it won't DL anything. How can I completely deleted the IE on my laptop so I can start fresh by DL a IE from MS? or is there other way that I don't have to do this?

My system is Vista home edition 32bits.

Thanks in advance.
BTW, I m just a beginner here, so please explain in plain english, nothing fancy.

silverhalo

I got the IE9 64 bits finally working after I deleted the update.

Thank you for your help
How do I mark this issue as solved.?

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
You're very welcome :)

Up top there is a Mark Solved button. Just press that (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online