Solved: iexplorer.exe error message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

michelle23

Hello all! I hope you all had a wonderful xmas and I wish you all a happy new year! We'll I've been having this problem for a while but I've been ignoring it because it is nothing major. Sometimes when I am using my computer this an error message pops up and my only option is to click OK. It says something about my memory. I know I'm not short in memory because I have about 800mg of ram and this message pops up sometimes when I'm not even running any programs! I've taken a screen shot of the error message, I hope you guys can help me out!

Attachments

This error can have thousands of causes, from faulty RAM, faulty hard drive sectors to damaged system files to driver problems to poor code (a bug) in a program.

I get it about once per month as well, but nothing conclusive has been found here.

Something goes wrong and requests a memory access where there is no memory at the requested to access. It's not a lack of memory, its been given the wrong directions basically.

If it's not all that frequent then ignore it, if you are driven mad by it try a System File Check.

Start-Run- type "SFC /scannow" and enter
Dont type the ""
Put a space between SFC and /scannow

A dialogue box will appear giving progress

michelle23

Thanks a lot for the help! I just did the scan and I haven't gotten the error message yet. It's not a real concern for me because it doesn't pop up too often. Thank you so much for the help! I wish you a happy new year.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online