Solved: Iframe get it to percentage of screen?? ie. width=60%

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computer_pet

I use iframe's in my page, except would like to make it use percentage not pixels. So for a different resolution it get bigger or smaller, I find it annoying when if I am on 1024 by 768 the iframe is very small and if i make it bigger it will not fit on a 800 by ??? (forget what it is) resolution.

I tried using the following below, but it still used 80% and 100% as pixels.

<iframe name="cwindow" style="border:15px groove blue" width="80%" height="100%" src="start.pl" scrolling="auto">

Is it possible to do this?, I do not wan't to use a frame page.

Thanks

I just noticed your post since I got power back after the latest hurricane. Let me ask you a question back, how do you load your web page to your server? Do you use an HTML editor? It seems to me that you should be able to use any font you like on a page.

Frankly I've not tried that script but I don't know why it would not work. My luck with scripts from Dynamic Drive has been excellent.

computer_pet

The person who looks at a webpage needs to have the font you used in there font directory (ie C:/windows/fonts or C:/winnt/fonts/ ).

I use Dreamweaver, which is installed on my Apache 2 server, so I do not have to upload anything I just save work and pubblish on the net at the same time :)

computer_pet

I guess it is not possible to do this.
Thanks BillC for your imput

Computer Pet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online