1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: IMAPI Being Used By Another Application

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jean Spence, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean Spence

Jean Spence Thread Starter

I am having strainge things happen with my computer. I run my Norton virus scan automatically at night, run Ad-aware daily, have AVG on a schedule and have my firewall enabled, I have also purchased PC Bug Doctor. However, I keep running into strange problems. The most current is when trying to open my Nero Express, it starts to open, I get the initial window and then it shuts down and gives me the message that my IMAPI is being used by another application. To my knowledge, I have nothing else open and have no idea as to how to find out what application is using IMAPI. I also got a message a couple of days ago that my email account was signed on at another computer. Don't know what is going on. Could someone please help me clean up my computer.

2. Jean Spence

Jean Spence Thread Starter

Hopefully you can help. It seems this has been going on for a while.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219020

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice