Solved: Incredimail Favourite Font

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dougglos

Douglas
I have just started to use Incredimail and have attempted to set a "Favourite Font" to be used as a default when sending emails. I have gone through the "Set my Favourite Font" routine and checked the box marked "Always use my favourite font when composing a new message". However, when I go to start a new outgoing email, the font has always reverted to the one I had changed it from. Has anyone an idea of how I can correct this? Many thanks. :)

dougglos

Douglas
Sorry ! Have just realised that although it is showing the old style and size font in the box at the top, the actual amended font size is correct in the body of the email!! Am marking this as Solved (with a red face!!).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts