Solved: .ink and .lnk problems lost my .exe programmes??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brikelly

:mad:
just turned on my pc, and i can not run any programme, my AVG andf my SpyBot have gone so at the moment i have no protection all my icons or programmes have .ink at the end?? i can nit run Word, excel etc in fact i am stuffed, can you help me???

I have just tried to download AVG and that also failed, i have blueyonder PC guard and all the icons have also gone to .ink so i can not run this either???

One other thing, i have advanced uninstaller installed, when i start up this now starts up 19 times!! also when i try and run a programme advanced uninstaller starts up and shuts down due to many programmes trying to be deleted!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online