Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Install a driver for your network adapter (HP 2000-369WM Notebook PC)

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Triple6 
#1 ·
Just reinstalled this computer with the Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system. After the installing there was no networks available to connect to. I even connected it through an Ethernet cable and nothing happened. I clicked on the troubleshoot link and windows network diagnostics and it says to Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver. I tried to reinstall the operating system and nothing change. Not sure what to do. Can anyone help?

#3 ·
If you wiped and reinstalled your laptop then you will need to reinstall ALL the drivers for the laptop. HP has all the drivers listed on their website which you can find here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...3&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5171087

If the laptop does not connect with either wireless or wired Ethernet then you must use another computer to download the drivers and transfer them via a USB stick/drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.