1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: installer is busy all the time

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ctitheb, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ctitheb

ctitheb Thread Starter

hi my windows installer says its busy all the time and gives error 1500 ,i think it is stuck .how do i free it up from what ever is installing .i have done a lot of virus,spyware checks and everything i can think of ,

2. bigggj24

bigggj24

Error 1500 should be... Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one. Try booting into safe mode (f8 @ startup) and installing it again.

3. ctitheb

ctitheb Thread Starter

hi thanks for replying ,i understand what you are saying ,but i am NOT installing anything.as i say i thing something is stuck ,please help ,instead ,like a lot of people talk down to me xxx

4. ctitheb

ctitheb Thread Starter

how do you clear the installer ? do you think it is a bug ????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/507024