1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: installing palm desktop software

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by zire, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zire

zire Thread Starter

i'm using windows xp and installing zire 72

i can't seem to install the palm desktop software in my laptop. the following message keeps poppin up:

error 1606 could not access network location
    '::documents and settings\ron\sendto'
    retry cancel

when i press retry, it goes back to the same message. when i press cancel, the following message appears

internal error 2707. installdir

i already consulted the tech support for palm and the solution they emailed me did not solve the problem. i was thinking maybe it's not the plam software that has the problem but my windows.

could someone help me with this please? btw, i'm not a computer illiterate but i'm not an expert either so...

thanks for the help.

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

3. zire

zire Thread Starter

thank you very much telecom69.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326163

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice