Solved: installing palm desktop software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zire

i'm using windows xp and installing zire 72

i can't seem to install the palm desktop software in my laptop. the following message keeps poppin up:

error 1606 could not access network location
'::documents and settings\ron\sendto'
retry cancel

when i press retry, it goes back to the same message. when i press cancel, the following message appears

internal error 2707. installdir

i already consulted the tech support for palm and the solution they emailed me did not solve the problem. i was thinking maybe it's not the plam software that has the problem but my windows.

could someone help me with this please? btw, i'm not a computer illiterate but i'm not an expert either so...

thanks for the help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online