Solved: Intel Socket 775 cpu cooling fan is driving my family CRAZY!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bgdave1

Can anyone recommend a quieter sollution to this Whinny stock Intel socket 775 cpu cooling fan?:mad:

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
There are any number of HS/fan products for the socket 775, so the answer is obviously yes. Start at Socket 775 HS/Fan Products, and pick one with a low noise rating, you have 27 to choose from.

bgdave1

Yeah it is exactly what I bought total $51.49 w/ free 3 day shipping......which actually is like one day for me because the Los Angeles wharehouse is like an hour from me....1 Day shipping..WHooooo Hooooooo!!:D Thank you for your reply!

Just one thing.....is Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste the best product out there for my new install?:confused:

First Name
Jay
I have never heard of it if there is. THere may be but I have always used arctic silver. And with the amount you are going to use, on small syringe of Arctic silver would last you for years. I bought a 4 gram syringe and have built and/or replacedmore than 30 computers and still have plenty to go around.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online