Solved: Internet Options - Current Home Page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blueford21

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade. I have an annoying problem with my customized Homepage. With other Windows O/S whenever the Homepage reverted back to the normal homepage without customization, I would use the Tools/Internet Options/Homepage/Use Current approach with success. Now, however, after using Windows 7 for awhile I am now getting the original homepage and the above approach works temporarily. Whenever I shut down IE 8 and reopen it later, I encounter the same problem and each time I have to go to Tools/IO/etc. Is there any other solution to the problem such as making a registry change, etc.? Thanks in advance.

antech

Banned
Download SAS from the link in my sign and press options and restrict changing home page option.
I know i am not clear.

antech

Banned
So is the problem Solved?
If yes,please mark it as solved under the option in thread menu.

blueford21

Problem is that I downloaded SAS Free Edition and can't find Restrict changing homepage option. All I get is a page showing 5 different operations: Scan, Schedule, Definition updates, Manage quarantine, Preferences.

antech

Banned
Its under the preferences.
Check all the tabs,there should be a option to do so

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts