Solved: Internet Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xoAndriaox

Hi.. I am using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1 and I am havng trouble viewing certain webpages. Mainly myspace profiles. (Also I just checked I CAN view myspace profiles on Internet Explorer so is it just somthing wrong with my Firefox???) Everytime I click on one of my friends profiles to view it takes me to this webpage that says:

Access to the requested URL is not allowed!
It has some weird symbols below it and then it says:
Please, fill out the form below if you believe the requested page should not be blocked:
and then a link which is this: http://www.isu.net.sa/saudi-internet/contenet-filtring/forms/unblock-requist-ar.htm

Also at the bottom of this page it says:
This page was generated by cache7.jed.isu.net.sa on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:16:46 GMT

Why is this coming up? I havnt really checked other websites, but I got here just fine and I went to Yahoo just fine.. Its just when I am trying to view a friends profile...

Anyone one have any ideas? Thanks for your time!

xoAndriaox

Okay?? What does that mean.. I dont live in Saudi Arabi by the way.. Im here in the good ol U. S. of A!!!!

I don't know why you are blocked, that is just what the link you are receiving is about. Where did you download Firefox? Maybe you downloaded from a restricted site. I haven't run into that problem before. If all else fails, completely uninstall Firefox including your profile and reinstall it.
Firefox 2.0.0.1

xoAndriaox

Well I've had firefox for a long time now it just started doing this today.. I've had no problems before today... I guess I will have to uninstall and see if that works if there is nothing else I can do.. But thanks for your help!

You can try 2 things.
Run Firefox in safe mode.
Start> Mozilla Firefox> Mozilla Firefox(Safe Mode).
If it works, then it is an extension or theme effecting it.
You might also create a new profile and see if it works. If neither
of these helps, I would try a new install.

You are very welcome.:)
Like I said, I don't know how you received this problem. I have never run across it before, but I am glad you solved it.
You can mark this solved from the thread tools at the top of your post.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online