Solved: Internet Speed not what it used to be...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pacify

My internet download speed is not upto its normal mark. Iam using one computer in a network. All other terminals have their download speed upto mark, but mine is slower than usual. We are using a DSL, and all downloads on my terminal used to go up to the 50s but now they are barely 20s. No antivirus installed, Iam not sure if I have to fix some internet settings or firewall. (Iam also not sure if this is the place to post the problem)?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Try booting in Save Mode with Networking and see if the speed is still slow.

Pacify

Tried booting in safe mode, still slow. Did a virus scan with CA Antivirus, still slow. With direct downloads it starts fine at 60s, but then slowly keeps dropping and dropping all the way down to 20s. With Bittorrent it hardly goes above 20s.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online