Solved: Ipconfig /all Command Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sithtiger

Hi, I'm wondering how to make a batch file so that I can launch the ipconfig /all command right off my desktop. I know how to get to the command prompt and running, but I want to just put a shortcut and/or write a batch file with just a click.

I can get the command prompt up. I open a new text file and type: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe and then I save the text file to .bat and I click on it and my command prompt comes up. I can't seem to get ipconfig /all to come up at all. Thanks in advance!

S :
Congratulations!

You are very welcome.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for marking your thread solved.

unsubscribed

RF123

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online