Solved: iPod Touch... LOCKED?!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nvr.bck.from.mac

i just recently purchased an iPod Touch g1 on ebay. it was in great condition and eventually powered up just fine. (it was in 'super-dead mode') it came-to, and i got a password screen!

it was synced with another computer and i can't get it to even let iTunes recognize it. it'll just say it has to be connected to the computer it was originally synced with. i took it to the local mac store (sort of a miniature mac store), and he tried restoring it in DFU mode, but it didn't work. the nearest mac store that will reflash it is a two and a half hour drive away, and i'm definitely not buying the gas to go that far.

is there a hack or something i can download or get the link to so i can reflash it myself?

Take it back to the "mini" Mac store and talk to a manager. If he/she says they can't help you, insist you need this fixed and don't have the time/money to go to the full Apple store.

Srry guys ill pm you this i forgot

if u like to do that thing i post here go here at my Vistor Msgs

read it! BUT BEWARE I DONT TAKE RESPONIBLITY IT IS WHAT I HEARD CAN HELP U CAN TRY IF U WISH

nvr.bck.from.mac

i got it taken care of. don't worry.

i just restored it a special way. it was interesting, but i kinda don't know what i did. but i have a good idea. it wasn't anything with hacking or anything it's just a crazy addition to the restore process. no extra software or anything. just a couple extra steps.

thanks for trying though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online