Solved: Is the MSDN downloads section down?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

avisitor

I logged into MSDN today to download some stuff (specifically XP Pro and OneNote 2007) and was provided with an error message that said:
An Error Has Occurred

There was an unexpected error while retrieving your benefit data and we cannot process your request.

You can try to:

Reference Id: 10C93117

This error has been logged with the reference number noted above. Please use this reference number if you contact support.
I can download my keys, but I can't actually download the product.

I logged out and then I saw a message that said:

Scheduled Maintenance

Due to scheduled maintenance activities this weekend, MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Subscribers will not be able to download files for several hours. The Subscriber sites will be available for access, and all other functionality will be available.
Scheduled Start: Saturday 20 September 2008 08:00 (USA Pacific Time, GMT-8)
Scheduled End: Saturday 20 September 2008 18:00 (USA Pacific Time, GMT-8)
However, that was a while ago. Anyone else have an MSDN subscription that they can check?

avisitor

Ok, everything appears to be back to normal. Must have taken MS longer than they expected.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts