Solved: Is there a lock for a window size?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

deanceran

Some of the most simple tasks escape me. Used to be that when you closed IE for example when you were in maximized, it would stay that way. At least for me now, whenever I open up a new IE, it comes up UNmaximized. Is there a way to either open up IE maximized every time without double clicking on the blue bar at the top?

---Dean

Open the properties for the shortcut and select "Maximized" for the "Run" option.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online