1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Is there anyway Lexmark tool bar will work with Firefox?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by finwood, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. finwood

finwood Thread Starter

I bought a new Lexmark x4550 all in one printer. It includes the Lexmark tool bar that lets you print only the text, or the images of a web page. It does a lot of other things, too. The problem is it only shows up in IE. I haven't used Internet Explorer for many years, and I don't intend to start now....even for this great toolbar. Is there anyway to get it to install in Firefox?

2. griffinspc

griffinspc

3. Rich-M

Rich-M

All you have to do to print what you wanton the internet is highlight what you want and then note when you click "File" "Print" to get print screen up, just choose "Selection", you don't need any more toobars.

4. finwood

finwood Thread Starter

Thanks griffinspc, that did the trick.

Rich-M, I know how to print a text selection from a web page, I do that all of the time, but this tool bar does a lot more than that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/657634

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice