1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: iTunes/iPod - sync question

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by lisakmusco, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisakmusco

lisakmusco Thread Starter

Can I sync back from my ipod (nano 6th gen.) to iTunes?

When preparing to have my hard drive replaced I thought I saved my main itunes playlist correctly, but apparently did not.

When I reinstalled itunes and imported the file I had saved, it only created one tenth of the songs I had on it initially. Most are on my ipod but I want to be sure I won't lose them if I connect it to the computer again. Actually think I did that once - I use the setting about syncing only what's checked and had changed what was checked. Got a shock when I synced next and most of my music disappeared off my ipod. Obviously I don't want that to happen again.

2. teenboy3456

teenboy3456

http://www.ephpod.com/

Use this program to get all the songs off of your iPod, then simply drag and drop the files into iTunes.

3. lisakmusco

lisakmusco Thread Starter

You are a life saver! Thank you so much!
    So many of the songs on my iPod I was not going to be able to find again....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1006057

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice