Solved: Java needs reinstallation every time in IE10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

js73

This is new. When I try to go to http://www.netdania.com/Products/li...eign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx ,it does not recognize that I have Java installed and enabled (Java 7, update 10), and I have to reinstall it every time. I use IE10. There is no such problem in Firefox or Google Chrome.

Your help in resolving this issue very much appreciated. I have cleared the cache, but that does not help.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro with Media Center, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 30 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8125 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.20), 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 587744 MB, Free - 411391 MB; D: Total - 22430 MB, Free - 3260 MB; G: Total - 99 MB, Free - 84 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1449
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2013, Updated and Enabled

js73

Not sure if this is relevant, but after the latest Windows update, KB2753842, the problem appears have been resolved. If it remains so, I shall mark the link solved after a day or two.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!