1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: kdcom.dll BSOD ca'nt get into windows xp even after replacing file

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Nightmare, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Nightmare

Nightmare Thread Starter

Title says it all. Can not get into windows. No safe mode, no windows. Everytime it starts in safe mode, I get the KDCOM.DLL BSOD even after I replaced the file. When windows tries to start normally, it gets about half way through then a BSOD but the system reboot immediately and I can't get the information from this BSOD.

I have XP with sp3

Help please.....

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Thread Starter

It took me hours, but I am finally in SafeMode. I had to use a boot CD to do it but I am there.

I have a Hijack This log, DDS log, GMER log, Attach log, ComboFix log.

I hate to shut it down and try to start windows normally, but I guess that I have to give it a shot.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Thread Starter

Issue resolved. Windown XP now start as it is suppose to. But now that I have access to XP, I still need to check for viruses. Off to malware land.

Closed issue.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1039295