Solved: key code for quick books 2001

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

travisndeanna349

I'm trying to reinstall Quick Books 2001 and its asking me for a key code, I have the Reg# and Serial # I called Quick Books / Intuit and they claim they don't have any key code. I need help in a bad way. All my business information is on my Quick Books and it will not let me download the CD's w/o this key code. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
Deanna

valis

your key code will be on the box, most likely. I'm surprised that nobody at Quick Books could assist you in this. Every other software place will do everything they can to help you out.

do you still have the box it came in? Where'd you buy it from?

travisndeanna349

Thank you........I went out and purchased the QB 2009 version and downloaded it and all my information is back up.
No one at QB said they could help because they do not support any QB older than 3 years old, in other words they get you were you have to go out and buy a new version of the QB in order to retreive your info.

Thanks again.....

valis

man, that stinks. I'd write them a letter, personally.

But glad you got it resolved. :)

Now keep that box with the key on it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online