Solved: Keyboard Error!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sueb_51

Hi all. just hooking up a computer for my grandson here and when it starts I get a msg saying keyboard error. It is working on another computer. any ideas what the problem can be. thanx in advance

sueb_51

they are PS/2 keyboards. is there anything i can check inside, or can i try a usb keyboard?

Well, if they're all PS/2, then I'd suspect the connection. Try wiggling the PS/2 connection box around lightly, it might've lost connection to the mobo. That's quite impropable to work, thou. Wouldn't hurt to try.

sueb_51

my daughter was just using this computer and she gave it to my grandson. wasn't that long ago

Try to find a USB keyboard and try that... If that won't do anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online