Solved: Kodak Easy share pix won't transfer to computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nemoryer

Sorry -- I inadvertently posted this query on an inappropriate section. Hence, I submit it again.

Camera: Kodak Easyshare CX6330
Printer Dock 6000

Up until few days ago, I was able to transfer pix from the dock directly to my computer.

[I am also using Picasa so whenever I click on Picasa, it automatically "EXTRACTS" the pictures I have in my Kodak folder. It is so cool!]

However, today, I have 31 new pix in my camera that will not transfer to the computer via the dock. Only the 1st 2 pix transfer, then I get an error message on the computer screen.

The message box reads:

"Transfer interrupted ===

REASON: The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid."

I've never seen this message box ever before.

I do not know what this means.

If this is a problem I cannot resolve by myself (i.e., the easy way since I am a computer moron),..........

I would like to know if it would be possible for pictures from the camera to be automatically transferred to Picasa BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT. Is there a way? Is it easy?

I still have the Kodak software and everything.

I know my camera has a memory card, that's all I know, I'm afraid to say.

Thank you in advance.:eek::rolleyes:

nemoryer

PROBLEM SOLVED -- I found there were 2 pix in the set that were corrupted and once I removed them from the camera, the rest of the pix transferred easily to the computer.

Thank you very much.;)

Thanks for sharing the solution. It might help someone else.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online