1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Kodak Easyshare M341 charging question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by DaisyFlyer, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DaisyFlyer

DaisyFlyer Thread Starter

I can't seem to find the answers in the manual or other forums (rather than bug you guys for such a simple thing I can't quite figure out. lol).

I have new batteries. The software and the pictures I've taken are great.

Being at about 25% battery power, I started to recharge. The light blinks VERY infrequently. Is this normal, should it blink more frequently or is there something else going on ...

I've made sure the connection between the charger and camera is secure.

2. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

I went perusing manuals and other forums, too. I haven't seen anything as far as how frequently it should blink. It mainly said it will blink while charging and remain solid when it's fully charged.

As of 2012, Kodak started to cease production of digital cameras and other video related products. So finding more info has proven difficult and I doubt calling their customer service # would get you very far.

3. DaisyFlyer

DaisyFlyer Thread Starter

Sorry for being so late in getting back to you. You're right. They only say change batteries often. Which is what I'll do. I use it infrequently so I'll just remove it during 'down' times.

Thanks again for a second look and responding.

4. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

You're welcome :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice