Solved: Lagging windows?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

InuyashaITB

Whenever i click on a window, it seems to cause a short period of time where is makes the window not respond; and in Windows 7, if you click on it while it is during this pause, it will crash whatever program is windowed. It does it for any program that is in a windowed mode, but not if its a game that goes to fullscreen.

Make sure all drivers are updated and compatible.
Check your 'memory' and see if all is okay there. Also, make sure your antivirus isn't protecting files that you're trying to open.(Symantec/Norton, Kasperskey 2010, AVG, or?)

InuyashaITB

i use Microsoft Security Essentials, and no it isnt protecting any files. and memory usage seems to be fine. all of my drivers are up to date.

antech

Banned
More info such as your SystemSpecs would be great to help you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts