Solved: laptop comparision

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twizzie

my other comp crshd probably beyond repair I was considering a new laptop. I was looking at a Sony vaio and a HP Pavillion (artist edition). I don't have the model numbers cus I'm on my iPod and I cnt really copy paste. But in general (not asking for better reputation but actual stats) who makes a better laptop based on longevity, above decent performance and amount of technical problems.:cool:

I have had both, but only Sony for laptop. My first Sony laptop went dead (hard drive). My second one still works, however I went with a gateway for my current one. My HP is one of my desktops, and I have not had any problems with it.

That is my input for you :)

twizzie

ahh interesting I know that Sony makes very high quality stuff, I say that based on the tv I have, it's a bravia. Any way can u or someone tell me what they think about the artist edition?

It...looks awesome... Im not sure about the laptop itself but Sony is great, may be a little more expensive but Sony is high quality stuff, i have everything Sony, wouldn't go back to anything else, customer service isn't too bad either for one of the worlds biggest electronics companies

twizzie

this thread is probably a waste of techguy forum space. LOL I think I'll manage this one on my own, not too hard of a problem thanks 4 the thoughts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online