1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: laptop comparision

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by twizzie, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

my other comp crshd probably beyond repair I was considering a new laptop. I was looking at a Sony vaio and a HP Pavillion (artist edition). I don't have the model numbers cus I'm on my iPod and I cnt really copy paste. But in general (not asking for better reputation but actual stats) who makes a better laptop based on longevity, above decent performance and amount of technical problems.:cool:

2. madd74

madd74

I have had both, but only Sony for laptop. My first Sony laptop went dead (hard drive). My second one still works, however I went with a gateway for my current one. My HP is one of my desktops, and I have not had any problems with it.

That is my input for you :)

3. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

ahh interesting I know that Sony makes very high quality stuff, I say that based on the tv I have, it's a bravia. Any way can u or someone tell me what they think about the artist edition?

4. sup2a

sup2a

It...looks awesome... Im not sure about the laptop itself but Sony is great, may be a little more expensive but Sony is high quality stuff, i have everything Sony, wouldn't go back to anything else, customer service isn't too bad either for one of the worlds biggest electronics companies

5. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

thank ΓΌ any one else??????

6. twizzie

twizzie Thread Starter

this thread is probably a waste of techguy forum space. LOL I think I'll manage this one on my own, not too hard of a problem thanks 4 the thoughts

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754151

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice