Solved: Laptop to TV audio

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Albusperciva

Hello all,

I was told at two different department stores that I would only need a PC audio cable to receive sound through my TV. The problem is that all the cables I find have a headphone jack on one end and red/white cables on the other end, but my TV needs a headphone jack as well. Can anyone recommend me a solution? Thank you for your help!

leroys1000

Banned
If your TV has stereo audio input,the connectors may be on the back
and would use the cable you described.
If all you have is a headphone jack on the front,then it is output
only and you can't run your audio through that.
What TV do you have?

As Triple6 said, a male - male 3.5audio jack should be easy to find. Most electronic stores have them (ie. Best Buy, Circuit City).

Albusperciva

I have a 32" Toshiba 720p LCD HDTV and the headphone jack is in the back of the TV. I believe I need the cable described and shown in the link. I will check both Best Buy and Circuit City's website for such a cable. Thank you!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online