1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Laptop won't start, no audio/video

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ShutUpUPlay2Much, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ShutUpUPlay2Much

ShutUpUPlay2Much Thread Starter

Hi, I have a non-working gateway laptop m-6335. There is no sound or video coming from it. I am not sure on what to do, I tried connecting it to external monitors but nothing. I'm not sure if it's a mother board problem or something, please, if there is any solution to this, let me know, because when it was working, it had some incredible stability. This computer power's on, and the power light and everything comes up, but it is only this problem. Thank you! :)

2. billy18

billy18

It may be RAM. Once I had the same problem. Check it out...

3. ShutUpUPlay2Much

Yeah, maybe, at one point, I had a problem and the beep codes told me that the ram wasn't in place or something, so I took both sticks out and placed em again and the beeps went away.

4. ShutUpUPlay2Much

Wow, billy18, I honestly can't thank you enough, that was the problem! I am going to buy some new ram and fix it! Thank you soo soo sooo much!

5. billy18

billy18

Your welcome friend ;) glad to know it was helpful.

6. JessicaHP

JessicaHP

My Hp is saying 'no audio output is installed' !!!!!!!!!! has been for the past few weeks. I think i have tried EVERYTHING, and still no sound. someone pleeease help me. please!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice