1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: League of Legends Help Connecting to Servers

Discussion in 'Games' started by VistaMachine, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. VistaMachine

VistaMachine Thread Starter

So I recently downloaded League of Legends after one of my friends was talking about how much fun he was having playing it.

After downloading it, it tells me that it is trying to get Pando Media Booster to start-up but it can't because my Firewall isn't allowing it to pass through to connect to their servers. I have checked my Firewall and told it to allow Pando Media Booster through, but it doesn't seem to want to I have tried it "Checked" and "Unchecked." Please help, I went to the link they provided for support, but it didn't help at all.:eek:

Do I have to completely disable my Firewall to get the game to play?

2. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    If I get a chance I will have a look at the firewall settings on my machines at home as I have League of Legends installed on my desktop (Win7 64bit), a laptop running WinXP Pro and a laptop running Windows VIsta (32 bit). I didn't have to do any manual firewall setup for any of those machines though, they works straight away after installation!

3. VistaMachine

Thanks, my laptop is running Vista 32-bit.:)

4. Sick_Jargon

Sick_Jargon

5. VistaMachine

I feel like such a noob, I never trying to fully Install the game. So I opened up the League of Legions folder this morning and found the "Install Wizard" and I installed the game. Got into the tutorial and basic training and got my butt kicked by the computer. Me and this game are going to have a "fun" relationship I can already tell from the first day.:)

I wish I could play with higher graphics settings, even on the lowest settings I am getting 14 FPS:eek:

So I guess this is solved.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024959

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice