1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Learning HTML

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Jayj, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jayj

Jayj Thread Starter

Does anyone know of any really good "free websites" that teach html? I would like to learn how to create web pages with html.

2. watchintv

watchintv

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  4. southernlady

southernlady

5. gilena

gilena

I learned how to design websites from a wonderful program called "COFFECUP HTML EDITOR". If you are familiar w/computers, a bit of a nerd(lol), learning through COFFEECUP.COM will be very easy for you. I absolutely LOVE COFFEECUP and have used there software since 2001. I owe it all to COFFEECUP on how i learned how to design websites.
    GOOD LUCK AND MANY BLESSINGS!

6. Moegopher

Moegopher

I use www.w3schools.com. They have many examples for people just starting. They also teach other languages.

7. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

Yes, w3schools is one of the best place for learning the basics of web-technologies. But don't just learn HTML. Also learn CSS and read thru their help on XHTML. It wouldn't take more than a few hours and will be very useful.

8. Jayj

Jayj Thread Starter

I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions of different websites. I have more than enough to read to teach me html. Again thank you(everyone) for your input.

9. Moegopher

Moegopher

No problem!

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!