1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Lenova D is red in computer area

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by barbaranna, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barbaranna

barbaranna Thread Starter

I posted this again because I don't think it took the first time.

I have a problem that says windows trouble shooting the disks where you backup is being saved does not have enough space on free space. it gives you a couple of options showing managing back up space change back up settings or run back up again. I think at one time I tried to do this but did not know how. How do I do make a back up? Does it go on a disk ? Can you give me detail step by step on how to do? I don't even know what a back up is . It shows it is in the Lonova D and there is an error code 0x81000005. Is this why this is happening below?

I have windows 7 laptop and in the computer section it shows disk f disk c and lenova disk d and it is in red . It shows 7.81 mb free space of 28.9 gb. When I start my computer this somes up and says my space is full and shows the recycle bin but it is empty. Don't know much about computers and don't know what that disk is for . Can you explain before I erase something or do something I should not do. thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!