Solved: lexmark home site uk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tony007

Banned
Can anyone give me the url of lexmark home site uk I am trying to download drivers for my x1100 all in one printer and when searching I keep getting to these places that purport to provide free drivers and then try to charge a person to buy there free scanning software. I know if I can find lexmarks proper home page I can download these drivers myself for free. I have a cd but it is old and it misses installing some files. Maybe I can get a new cd if I can find the lexmark proper home page.

tony007

Banned
I solved this by clicking on drivers and downloads on lexmarks home page and then entering lexmark x1180 in the search box. Nothing is clear. I have now saved this driver to cd so hopefully I will never again have to search through the maze.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online