Solved: lexmark4400 printer driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tontoe

Banned
Can anyone give me a link where I can download a printer driver for the above printer. It has not installed properly using the printer cd I have been trying to download it by going online but I may as well be chinese,:Dplenty of sites but when I try and download I end up with driver detective or some other useless application which needs to be paid for, I have been to other sites where I have to choose the printer I'me using which is'ent listed. Its all most annoying.

dai

why is it no good if i put a version of windows in it brings drivers ect up

tontoe

Banned
Sorry guys its no official I am an 'IDIOT' i've asked my son and he says its aLEXMARKX2450 Dont know where I got dx4400 but I used to own one. Would still appreciate help in finding the driver.

tontoe

Banned
Thanks dai I've saved drivers to a flash drive and will install them later. Thanks all.

t t:
Please keep us updated.

Please mark your thread solved, when you are satisfied with the status of your problem.

Best of success.

RF123

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online