1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: LG l3 e400 boot up for 3 sec and turns itself off

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by dnohj, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dnohj

dnohj Thread Starter

Hi,

So lately I was playing on my phone and I got a notification that i should charge my battery because it was 5% or less.
    I forgot to do that and after some minutes it turned itself off, no big deal I had this earlier.
    Next morning I wanted to turn the phone on, but after some seconds it showed a white screen and turned itself off.
    Can somebody help me with this, I haven't rooted my phone, I also tried to make a hard reset, but it turned itself off again after some seconds.

My phone is a LG L3 e400

Answers are appreciated.

2. KomputerKid

KomputerKid

Maybe you need a new charger.

3. dnohj

dnohj Thread Starter

I don't think that that is the issue, because i have turned my phone on several times after that morning to try again.
    He can't do that if the battery is empty, also i tried to turn it on while my charger was plugged in. (he can charge my phone without battery)

4. KomputerKid

KomputerKid

I'm a little confused by the "I" and "he". Is this your phone or someone elses? Do you have the phone with you?

5. dnohj

dnohj Thread Starter

Sorry for the confusing, I (me) don't think that that is the issue, because i have turned my phone on several times after that morning to try again.
    My phone can't do that if the battery is empty, also i tried to turn it on while my charger was plugged in. (my phone can charge himself (my phone) without battery)
    Hope this is more clear and yes I have the phone with me.

6. valis

valis Moderator

sounds like the battery is dead. Plug it in, wait 20 minutes or so, then hold the power button down for about 5 seconds, it should power up.

7. dnohj

dnohj Thread Starter

Im going to try that valis, thank you.

8. valis

valis Moderator

deniente. let us know.

9. dnohj

dnohj Thread Starter

Please forgive my stupidity, apparently the charger was not connected to its power source.
    I thought my battery was full because i could turn my phone on, but my phone turned itself off after some seconds.
    Thank you for your help.

10. valis

valis Moderator

no worries. I"ll mark this solved. :)

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141624

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice