1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Libraries folder opens at start up

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Fifer, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Fifer

Fifer Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4095 Mb
    Graphics Card: LogMeIn Mirror Driver, 7 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 610477 MB, Free - 429739 MB; D: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 327695 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5QL PRO, Rev 1.xx, MS1C87B55100905
    Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

Whenever my computer starts up, the Libraries folder opens on my desktop. This is something fairly new.
    I have run a scan with Avast, also with Microsoft Security Essentials, and checked msconfig, and Autoruns. There is no sign of anything in start up that points to the Libraries folder. I have also scanned with Malware Bytes Antimalware and Superantispyware. All come up empty!

All Windows updates have been installed.

I'm not quite sure why the log above shows LogMeIn mirror driver as my graphics card - I have an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS.

It is only an inconvenience to have the Libraries folder open, but I would like to stop it happening.
    Any suggestions are welcome.

2. Fifer

Fifer Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/993189