Solved: little loud

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gmcsierra99

Banned
when this computer is loading, it's kinda loud, i dont know if this is surposed to be like this or not but wold appreciate any help (y) .

it depends on the pc

some computers have a auto fan controller that increases or decreases the speed of the fan depending on the temperature of the cpu

it will usally take some time before it detects everything
so to be safe, it can start at full speed (at least thats what it seems on my friends dell pc )

on my video card, since it doesnt really instantaly detect everything so it just starts at full speed and then slows down after a few seconds

"kinda loud"...?

Fan noise, Hard Drive clicking, beeping, ?

What exactly is the noise type you refer to?

And what is "this computer" in terms of hardware.

Sorry for all the questions, but I don't have access today to a fairground full of Gypsies with crystal balls to give this essential info. That was yesterday!

gmcsierra99

Banned
when it loads it a little loud. my sisters computer is quiet, hers is brand new and mines like 5. this computers a Dell Optiplex GX110, 256 MB.

thats normal for dell pcs

the fans will be at full speed until it gets to the windows load screen

if it is longer than that, you could probally clean the dust out of your case

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online