Solved: Local area connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amjrocks2010

Hi I just upgraded from windows vista home premium to windows 7 ultimate. Anyways the way I usually connect my xbox to xbox live is by bridging the connection. So when I go to control panel,then network and internet,then network and sharing center,then on the left hand side change adapter settings.

Right so this is what it turns up as

Wireless network connection

(ssid)
802.11 wireless lan card

Wireless network connection 3

Microsoft virtual wifi miniport Adapter #2

Local Area Connection

Disabled

NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller

________________________________________________________________________________________

Right I dont know what the microsoft thing is but it just says not connected and my internet runs fine so I just leave it alone..But Local Area Connection is suposed to say Xbox 360...and I bridge the connections..this worked on vista and there was no sign of this nvidia thing. Help please :confused::confused::confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online