Solved: Locking Windows to Front?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mike Circuit

I often want to keep a reduced-size window (in Windows XP) on screen from another program - e.g. Notepad. - So that I can use the information in it whilst using a different application. However - as you would expect - as soon as I start using the other application this application's window comes to the front and the reduced-size window disappears. Hope that makes sense :)

Is there anyway I can 'lock' a window - so that it always appears on top of all other applications - and then 'unlock' it when I have finished.

Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online