Solved: Looking for some music mp3 files

Wallenberg

Most boards seem to have one large thread where people tell others or recommend some music they are currently listening to or enjoy.

Often, they post links to Youtube or links to music videos with a favorite song.

I have briefly looked through the following forums but can't find any threads that fit the bill:

Random Discussion, Reviews, Announcements, Controversial Topics, Multimedia

If anyone knows of any such thread or any other board that has a similar thread, I'd very much appreciate if you could let me know how I can find one.

I am extremely bored with all my current music and feel a desperate need to sample some new music.

I'm just looking for some samples of some various artists that I may not have heard before so that, if I like it, I can go out and get some of their music.

Thank you.

Noyb

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Jay
There's a Topic here at TSG ... What are you listening to
Most everything will be tied up in all the copyright licensing and distribution laws if it's been copyrighted.
Since you're Bored ... There's some interesting Bottle Playing Here ... That's a Legal Distribution :D
This is my Favorite that makes me want to learn how to Play the Cymbals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online