Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Looking for tutorials

864 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  nopeeking 
#1 ·
I just installed MS Office 2000. I wanted to teach myself how to use the programs within. Does anyone know of a good "free" online tutorial I could access?

#5 ·
I agree with asking someone who knows and can pinpoint some good ones. Like here.

I'm doing the same thing, learning Office 2000 (via tutorials and a few books I've gotten) and a lot of time can be spend "wading" through the searches looking for good, clear ones.
I just found a good one today for mail merging in Word (which I got into because I'm doing Publisher and that has mail merge) and this is the 2nd person today I've passed it on to.
http://www.uis.edu/ctl/training/handouts/merge.pdf
I say good because it looks good, I printed it out. Haven't tried it yet. Actually I came here tonight to ask a question of my own (in a new post)

There are good tutorials with some of the programs, too, in HELP (with the program open). I didn't know this until recently, when someone mentioned it.

I don't know if all the programs have it, but Publisher does. Word doesn't seem to, maybe because there is so much to learn about it.

~ Carrie

#6 ·
You don't have to tell me about "wading through the searches" on the internet. That's got to be my least favorite thing to do, considering we're on a dialup connection. So yes, I came here in order to save time.

I did check out the links provided here, and they seem very helpful. But we only have one phone line here, so being online for hours at a time would tie it up. So I think I will also look for some books on the subject.

Thanks for your reply, Carrie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.