Solved: Lost Desktop Photo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ayudell

Hi everyone, I have saved one of my pictures as a Desktop wallpaper. Normally these can be found in C://Windows but this one was saved by my laptop somewhere else. I used Irfanview to save as Wallpaper.It is not visible in C://Windows.
Where else are web saved pictures stored on WinXP?

Click on "Start" then go to "Search" when the window opens, click on "Pictures, Music or Videos" then when the next window appears click on "Pictures" then click on "Search" and you'll see all the pics stored on your hard disk.
shamou

ayudell

Thanks Shamou. With about 5K pictures that would have been difficult but I recalled some of the name and was able to locate the file.

Hello Ayudell
Glad you got that problem fixed. Nice to have you aboard TGS... you'll meet a lot of very nice and knowledgeable people (a lot more experienced than I) on this site.
Have a Beautiful Christmas.
Shamou:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online