Solved: Lost my Yahoo account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

imawriter

I was getting more and more spam mail at my Yahoo account so I decided to create another account. I used a very similar address with a minor change to make it easy for me to remember.

But I wanted to keep the old one because some sites that I liked were directed there. And there were records of some mail that I wanted to keep.

I followed directions and at the end it told me that my old account had been deleted and now this new one was my account. If they had told me that at the beginning I would not have created a new one. How do I get the old one back?

Thanks.

have you asked at Yahoo? they really should have given a warning. Same thing happened to me at excite, but there seems to be no help once the mail is deleted., sorry

imawriter

I got my old Yahoo account back. Frankly I'm not quite sure how I did it but it is done. And, by the way, I could not see any way to contact Yahoo and get an answer.

Thank you both for taking the time to try to help me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online