1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Lost scrolling function in Word 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Believer81, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Believer81

Believer81 Thread Starter

Lost scrolling function in Word 2007 with my Logitech mouse. Functions just fine in Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Access. etc. Lost one other function in paint shop pro where scroll button worked as zoom in and out. Puchased a new keyboard/mouse combo, but still will not let me scroll in Word 2007 and is driving me nuts as it used to do it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have uninstalled and installed new drivers.

2. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

Hi Believer,
    Is there a mouse icon in your system tray near the clock? If so, double-click it and there should be an option to use the default Intellimouse settings. Click that button and try it again in Word. Hope that helps.

3. Believer81

Believer81 Thread Starter

Thank you so much! I will keep the instructions so if I run in to another that gets this problem

4. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

Glad it worked. (y) You can mark this thread as solved using the "Solved" button.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/961411

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice