1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Low Battery Notification

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Andersson1, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Andersson1

Andersson1 Thread Starter

Hope somebody can help me, everytime my laptop reaches a low level of battery then a message pops up just as the laptop hibernates, which I can't really use for anything cause it's impossible to react so quickly, so I was wondering if any of you guys know of a program which gives a notification on low battery or know how to configure the settings in vista?

I've tried to configure the settings in Vista, but no matter how I configure it, it always seem to do exactly the same, notification of low battery and half a second after it hibernates.

Hope somebody can help me out :)

Regards Casper.

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

3. Andersson1

Andersson1 Thread Starter

Thanks a lot Blackmirror! It has been so annoying, got the solution in the low battery function, I just had to set it up to 35%-25% instead of 10%, think there's something wrong with the battery, when it reaches the low level it decreases very quickly. Thank you very much for the link and your help :)

4. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Better to hibernate to protect your work don't you think
    You are most welcome for the help

If its solved please use thread tools and mark it so

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758650

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice